The domain name www.way2stores.com (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) is owned by Way2stores Internet Services its registered office at 139/57,Gali Patiram,Arjun Pura,Mathura (Uttar Pradesh) – 281001.
COLLECTION OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
- We collect your personally identifiable information like as: email address, name, phone number etc when you create a free account on our site. You can view all product category of our website without registeration, but you can’t do certain activities such as placing an order you need to do require registration. We will send you attractive offers time to time by using your contact details.
USE OF DEMOGRAPHIC AND PROFILE DATA
- We use your personal data to arrange your requested services. We use your personal data to market to you, ability to opt-out of such uses, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, help promote a safe service, collect fees owed, measure consumer interest on our products & services, inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates. Customize your experience detect to protect us against error, fraud & other criminal activity. Enforce our company’s terms & conditions described to you at the time of collection.
- We continusally improve our product & service offerings. We analyze demographic and profile data profile knowledge regarding our users’ activity on our web site. We use your identify & your IP address to assist diagnose issues with our server and to administer our website. Your IP address is also used to identify you and to collect broad demographic information.
- We will ask you to complete alternative online surveys. These surveys can ask you for contact information & demographic information like zip code, age, or income level. We tend to use this information to tailor your experience at our website, providing you with content that we expect you might be impressed in display to content according to your preferences.
- A “cookie” is a tiny piece of information stored by a internet server on a internet browser thus it may be later read back from that browser. Cookies are helpfull for set up the browser to remember data specific to a given user. The Website places both permanent & temporary cookies in your computer’s hard drive. Website’s cookies don’t contain any of your personally identifiable data.
RETENTION & USAGE OF SENSITIVE INFORMATION OR PERSONAL DATA
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We can share your personal information with our affiliates & other corporate entities to help detect and prevent identity theft, fraud, & other potentially illegal acts; correlate related or multiple accounts to avoid abuse of our services & to facilitate joint or co-branded services that you request where such services are provided by more than one corporate entity. Those affiliates & entities may not market to you as a result of such sharing unless you explicitly opt-in.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
- Our website links to different websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. Way2stores isn’t responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
INFORMATION SECURITY PRACTICES AND PROCEDURES
- Way2stores endeavors to maintain physical, technical and procedural safeguards that are appropriate to protect your Personal Information including Sensitive Personal Data or Information against loss, misuse, copying, damage or modification and unauthorized access or disclosure Our site has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
- Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
- way2stores does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.